photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, May 18, 2017

Summer Staples

Today's post is in collaboration with Nordstrom. All opinions are my own! 
Summer Essentials - pair a white tank and denim with a kimono
 Look 1: Tank, also love this one // Kimono // Shorts // Necklace // Clutch // Sandals 
Look 2: Top // Shorts // Shoes // Earrings // Bag 

I am excited to share not one but two looks with you today! Summer is around the corner and it's time to start stocking up on summer essentials! I have a few repeat offenders when it comes to my summer wardrobe! First and foremost, a great white tank. These are easy to throw on and look great with anything. My two personal faves are this one that is easy to dress up and this super comfy option at a great price point. Next is a colorful kimono. There is no easier way to look effortless than by pairing denim and a tank with a kimono. I also love a pretty white top, something that can be dressed up for date night or dressed down for running errands. My pick this year is this gorgeous cold shoulder crochet cutie. My #1 summer essential though? A great pair of denim cutoffs! 

I am always on the hunt for the perfect denim cutoffs! A flattering fit with just the right amount of distressing is what wins me over every time! It doesn't hurt when the price point is sweet either! On a recent hunt for denim shorts, I happened across the Nordstrom trend section and found SO many great options! I actually ended up ordering a few pairs because many of them were under $50! I planned on trying them at home and sending back the ones that didn't work anddd ended up keeping them all. No surprise there! 

If you are on the hunt for a perfect pair of denim cutoffs, check out some of my favorites from Nordstrom below! I love that I can always find something I love at any price point and the quality can't be beat! 

Denim Favorites 


Summer Essentials - pair a white tank and denim with a kimono
Summer Essentials - pair a white tank and denim with a kimono
Summer Essentials - pair a white tank and denim with a kimono
Summer Essentials - pair a white tank and denim with a kimono
Summer Essentials - pair a white tank and denim with a kimono
Summer Essentials - pair a white tank and denim with a kimono
Summer Essentials - a pretty white top with under $50 denim cutoffs
Summer Essentials - a pretty white top with under $50 denim cutoffs
Summer Essentials - a pretty white top with under $50 denim cutoffs
Summer Essentials - a pretty white top with under $50 denim cutoffs
Summer Essentials - a pretty white top with under $50 denim cutoffs
Summer Essentials - a pretty white top with under $50 denim cutoffs
Summer Essentials - a pretty white top with under $50 denim cutoffs
Get the Look


2 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!


57 comments:

  1. Dynamic, proactive. youthful. Modern. I think it's a great suggestion
    bloxorz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kimono is so perfect for a Summer cover up. I also love that tassel necklace!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kimono is gorgeous!
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy sexy and modern designs.
    abcya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that kimono and necklace! And your tan is on point!!!!!!

    Erica Valentin
    www.ericavalentin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my denim shorts for summer, too! Your kimono is so adorable and I am loving those slides in the second outfit. Actually, both looks are so fabulous for summer!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kimono is my fave---I only have one, but was thinking I need another!!
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute kimono! I love that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love every single piece in both of these looks! Gorgeous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that off the shoulder top, you look stunning!
    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't decide which look I like more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this entire look! It's so perfect for summer.

    xo, Helene
    www.circleskirtsandpetticoats.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love that colorful kimono! Thanks for sharing babe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That kimono is SO cute and I'm loving your tassel jewelry pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am obsessed with the teal necklace! It is so cute and summary. And I'm with you, I love a great colorful kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both of these looks! The kimono & off the shoulder top are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are rocking those cut offs gal! I love that kimono. So gorgeous!

    xo Laura Leigh
    www.louellareese.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love both of these looks! They are so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the colors in that kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  20. loving both looks! i really like your white tank in the first outfit and ADORE the flat sandals in your second, i actually got that one too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the looks! I love a good distressed denim short and those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love this kimono!!! I have been looking for one, and I love the color scheme of this one! So glad I came across this!
    Neelofar | The Loveliest Lily
    Www.theloveliestlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute essentials that look so comfortable!

    The How-to Guru

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both outfits are too cute! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The PERFECT summer looks! Denim cutoffs are totally the #1 summer essential, I'd say! And that white cami is like... my wardrobe MVP, I swear I wear it like 4x a week lol! Love that pretty lace top too!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This kimono is just too good! I love it paired with denim cutoffs!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  27. Styled perfectly! The perfect shorts and love the jewelry in both looks!

    xo, Amanda | www.thegoldengirldiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. That kimono is so cute! It is so perfect for summer! And I love that clutch!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a pretty kimono, would make a good pool cover up too!
    www.thebodytypestylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I literally love everything you're wearing! The kimono is darling and I love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Denim shorts are my must have for the summer too! I'm loving yours, and they look great with the kimono!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  32. With all global companies looking to employ project managers, equip yourself with project management skills with AcadGild's PRINCE2® Certification, accredited by AXELOS
    prince2 foundation and practitioner

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm all about the off the shoulders tops. I really love that kimono though.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this combination of denim cutoffs and kimono - perfect for summer! It has that casual vibe that is also so chic! :)

    Sabina | I've Got Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  35. Need those shorts!! Absolutely loved all your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. that wrap is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. love both the looks! Such great staples for summer!

    Sabrina | Gypsy Tan

    ReplyDelete
  38. Both outfits are cute, but #1 is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am SO into kimonos right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Okay so I need all of the above! Love the kimono on you.

    xo,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy || trendyinindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Both these looks are so pretty - I want that white top!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I always have the trickiest time when you have two looks in one post, because I can never choose a favorite! I always love pieces from both outfits. I think the earrings and the top are perfect in the second outfit and the kimono is gorgeous in the first!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm absolutely obsessed with your style, girl! Your accessorizing game is always on point!

    xoxo from Napa Valley!

    Paulina | Shenska

    ReplyDelete
  44. So cute! I love that white cold shoulder top! So cute!

    xx,

    Lacey
    http://theglittergospelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have been searching for the perfect cut off shorts, and these might be it!! Love all your summer staples. I am loving all the statement pieces this season too!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. That lace cold shoulder top is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  47. You are so gorgeous girl! That kimono is so fun for summer! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  48. The print on that kimono is gorgeous!! And those shorts have the BEST distressing!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love both outfits. I need it all!!!!! Your style is my fav!!

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I just adore that bag! This outfit is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  51. In love with those shorts! They're the cutest!

    Xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  52. This is absolutely the cutest look! I love everything about it - those shorts are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love this easy summer look! I've been looking for some slides like those too!

    xo Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thanks for sharing these useful information! This is really interesting information for me.
    - google mail
    - gmail login
    - gmail sign up
    - gmail sign in
    - learn color 4kids

    ReplyDelete