photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Spring Wish List

Spring is just around the corner and I can hardly wait! I am always freezing in the winter time, and getting dressed every day often becomes less of how cute things look paired together, but rather how many layers I can get on to stay warm. I am so ready for off the shoulder tops and sandals and I can't stop shopping for new spring pieces. There are so many goodies out right now for the warm weather ahead. Sharing a few of my top picks today...don't be surprised if you see some of these on the blog soon! The collage is shop-able, just click the piece you are interested in to shop!


16 comments:

  1. love your picks girl!


    xx,
    Lauren
    FashionablyLo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your picks! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to those espadrille shoes! Those are so cute and comfy for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for spring!!! I have my eye on these Dolce Vita sandals! Love!

    xo Kelsey | www.chasingcinderellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks here! I always like seeing what is on other people's wish list as it gives me so many ideas!

    April | http://thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh ohhhh my wishlist just got a lot longer! I can see an outfit forming with that dress, the pom pom earrings, sunnies, white bag, and those lace-up block heels!!! Totally love all of these pieces!!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that necklace and cute floral dress in my closet! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dying over those cute Pom earrings!!! Love all the selections!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving those middle neutral sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will take it all! I can't wait for spring

    ReplyDelete
  11. This list is so good I am loving these

    BNBstyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of this ❤️
    Xo-Lisa

    www.thatssodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. شركة نقل عفش بمكة هي أفضل شركة متخصصة في مجال النقل والفك والتركيب للعفش ومحتويات المنازل مهما كان حجمها وكميتها، فالشركة شركة نقل عفش بمكة تضمن لكم الحفاظ على العفش ونقله بسلامة وأمان من مكان لآخر وذلك لأنها تعتمد في عملها على عدد من النجارين والمتخصصين الأكفاء أثناء النقل للسيارات شركة تنظيف بمكة الحديثة المخصصة لنقل العفش والتي تكون مقسمة ، ثم يصل العفش للسكن الجديد شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة ويقوم النجارين بإعادة تركيبه بمنتهى المهارة شركة تنظيف بالبخار بمكة والإتقان ليعود لصورته الأولى دون أي تغيير، وينهي شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة العمال مهمتهم بتلميع جميع قطع الأثاث بملمع مخصص

    ReplyDelete