photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, February 13, 2017

Cognac Over the Knee Boots

If you follow me on instagram (@twentiesgirlstyle), you have seen this sweet fringe hem sweater a few times. This has definitely been one of my favorite pieces this month and I just can't stop wearing it! I love a good grey sweater, but this one takes the cake with a great fit, fun fringe detailing and a under $30 price tag. 

It's still fully winter here (we got so much new snow last week), but I am ready for spring! An easy way to beat those winter blues is by pulling out your fave white skinny jeans. Don't get me wrong, I wear these all year long, but this time of year I love that they make any outfit look fresh and spring ready. 

These cognac over the knee boots are another one of my latest obsessions. At under $100 they are the perfect dupe for a much pricier pair and  are AMAZING quality. Cognac boots are a closet staple because they go with everything. I can't wait to wear these with a mini dress or denim skirt when the weather warms up a bit! 

28 comments:

  1. The boots are to die for! Gorgeous sweater as well!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the boot
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying over these OTK boots and that color is so different! Happy Monday :)
    xx Tess | Sequins are the New Black

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEEE these boots!


    xx,
    Lauren
    FashionablyLo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are under 100?? I need to get them then! Like asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These boots are so amazing! You've styled them so perfectly with the white denim and gray sweater, I love this whole look!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Love that cute look, that fringe sweater is adorable with those fab otk boots...that bag is the perfect addition. Killin it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those boots! I have a similar pair too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg loving the boots! I've been stalking the Stuart Weitzman boots for months these will be a perfect dupe. Loved your ootd :)

    Mona
    Xx
    https://makeupwithmona.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I am loving that sweater it looks so comfy and cozy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This boots are stunning, that colour is so popping and i am sure it can be combined and styled with so many items xoxo

    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those boots look perfect!! The color is just amazing.

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the boots and sweater!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These boots are the perfect color! I love your sweater too!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  15. The color of the boots are so nice!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hang in there, Spring is just around the corner!

    Dylan
    www.lifebydylan.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit and the fringe detailing of your sweater! So perfect for spring.

    Rachel / www.helloher.co

    ReplyDelete
  18. These boots are gorgeous! I have such skinny legs, but these boots look perfect!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving how these boots stand out against the soft neutrals Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those boots are to die for! I need myself a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many heart eyes for this entire look! Obsessed with those boots and white denim!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving your OTK boots! You styled them so perfectly!

    xoxo, CiCi
    www.worldwidestylista.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhh my... you seriously look gorgeous my friend!! Love how you styled those OTK boots with that sweater!!!

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this look on you so much! That fringe sweater and the OTK boots are gorgeous and I'm totally digging your necklaces and that RM bag. xo, Mae

    ReplyDelete