photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, September 10, 2015

Boho Off the Shoulder + Meet Stella!











TGI(ALMOST)F! 
Although this has been a short week, it has felt much longer. I'm getting back into the swing of things at work, but forget how tired I am after a long day with a room full of first graders! I'm definitely ready for my weekend already! 

Today I am introducing you to E and I's newest family member...Stella! We've been wanting a dog for a while, but wanted to wait until we settled in to marriage before starting to look. You know what they say though, things always fall into your lap when you are least expecting it! Stella has quickly become our little baby. She is around 4 months old and a mutt (a little mix of a bunch breeds). She is just about the sweetest thing, but as a puppy, she definitely has her naughty side! She makes up for it though with her sweet cuddles at night...her favorite place to sleep is at the tops of our pillows!  

Get the Look


This week's blogger of the week from last week's link-up is Susie of Sequins & Strawberries! Susie's tulip hem dress has the prettiest and color palate! I love that she paired it with a hot pink clutch and cognac shoes! This is definitely a look I wish I could wear lakeside! 

Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
There are no rules or guidelines, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!


29 comments:

  1. Love everything about this look, especially your adorable top!

    -
    Cec
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been loving the boho trend this summer and this top is perfect! stella is so adorable too xx

    Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella is so adorable! Congrats on the newest furry addition to your house. :) I'm loving the off the shoulder trend so much–especially how you've styled it!

    XO, Jaime | RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her style! If you still haven't - come join the huge GIVEAWAY I am hosting for the THE KEWL SHOP till Sept. 12 where a $150 dress value is at stake!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Stella is so cute! I like that she likes to nap on top of the pillows - I take my naps in a similar way hah. Really love the boots that you're wearing! This is a perfect transition outfit between summer and fall :)

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that top! I also joined the link up! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that top!! Totally joined the link up as well :)

    xx Shirley
    http://www.classifiedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Give me all off the shoulder tops! Love it! And how adorable is Miss Stella?! I just want to snuggle her all day! Sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't decide which is cuter, you or the pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit and your puppy is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your boho look is absolutely gorgeous, I just love it! Stella fits in so perfectly with your photos, she's an adorable pup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh Stella is so cute! I totally know what you mean about a naught side, my puppy is so sweet and simultaneously so naughty. I love this look on you, casual and so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! Hi, sweet baby Stella! Hope you're all having an easy transition. Your outfit is adorable, as always! I feel like you have to be the best dressed teacher at your school.

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stella is simply adorable! I'm waiting to get settled before I get a dog too (that will probably be in the far future lol). Also loving the off the shoulder top!

    Ade || She Be Knowin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your puppy is the cutest!
    Also I am loving your look -- so fun.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving that outfit so much, that top is so cute! Such a great linkup!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are the absolute cutest photos of the outfit, and even more with the cute pup! Love, love, love!

    Courtney//As We Stumble Along

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look soooo stylish I love everything of your look. Stella is a cutie!! Kiss Coco

    ReplyDelete
  19. STELLA! <3 I love her! Love this top on you, too!

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWD! What a cutie!!!! Your dog is so precious! I love dogs, good luck!!!! And your shirt is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  21. STELLLLLAAAAA, omg, what a cutie!! And I'm so obsessed with this top on you!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stella is perfect... as is this top!! Love!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awe Stella is freaking cute! She makes the perfect fur baby (and accessory lol) I'm loving this outfit though! It is so perfect for the last hot months of summer.

    XOXO.
    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this look! I'm super obsessed with the boho look now!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this boho chic look! I wish I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete