photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, April 11, 2014

Who Wears Shortalls?

Sunnies: Anthropologie - similar HERE and HERE








If you haven't noticed, overalls are my latest and greatest obsession. It definitely takes me back to the days of elementary school when I wore my beloved Limited Too flare cargo overalls at least once a week! I'm not going to lie, I LOVE that overalls are back and I hope they are here to stay. There is something so fresh and laid back about a good pair of overalls, or in this case shortalls, that just makes any outfit give off cool, boho vibes. I'm totally digging it.

Since receiving these awesome shortalls from American Eagle, I have worn them at least 10 different ways. I absolutely love how versatile they are and can't wait to wear them this summer with a crop top or swim suit underneath! They have the perfect amount of slouch and I'm a huge fan of the distressed look of the wash and hem! One of my favorite ways I have discovered to wear these is paired with a feminine flowy blouse and heeled booties. I love the effortless look of the overalls, but adding this sheer, off the shoulder top gives it a little girly feel thats perfect for date night or a much anticipated music festival! I'm telling you, every girl needs a pair of shortalls/overalls in her closet! It's a new wardrobe staple!








Shop this post! 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love your shoes!

    Have a great day,
    www.devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shortalls are too cute, I am obsessed!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. The shirt you are wearing underneath the overalls is adorable!

    Looking for some rainboots to get you through this April? Check out The Scarpetta's collection here http://thescarpetta.com/dreary-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. shut up--these are the cutest. you are the queen of boho chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shortalls, ahhh! These are so cute :D
    I'm really curious to test this trend out actually, everytime I've seen a blogger wear them I think they end up looking better and better. I've slowly been swayed to re-evaluate my opinion of them haha

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit! It is so perfect!
    Jordyn
    Pretty Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look!! I wish I can pull the shortalls off. ;)


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Ashley, this entire post looks like it's straight out of a magazine! Seriously these pictures are ballin'. And you are the only person that can look cute in that ensemble, I'm sure of it. Your styling is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very styish outfit! You did a great job styling and I adore your heels. You have lovely taste :) Have a fabulous weekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh comme j'adore ton look !!

    www.IndiaCha.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a perfect look! You styled every detail so well, I love it! I really love the blouse you chose to mix with the overalls!

    xx, Ashleigh
    Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got my gowns more than 3 weeks before expected delivery time. This particular gown is so lovely and what I got is exactly as shown on the picture online and material is high quality.
    Pnina Tornai Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  13. good Mobdro group still dealing with the various aspects mobdro on iphone You could install Mobdro from their Own Official best.

    ReplyDelete