photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sunshine and Blooms

Sunnies: Anthropologie - Similar






Nothing says spring has sprung like sunshine and blooms. Lately I've been dressing for the weather in bright colors and fun patterns and baring my legs, which are definitely a littleeee pasty from being covered up all winter long!

When I received this stunningly vivid jacket from Chicnova, I immediately threw it over the floral dress I was already wearing and headed out the door. The bright yellow compliments the fun floral/stripe dress so perfectly, creating the epitome of spring style.


One of my favorite songs...perfect for a warm, sunny spring day! Enjoy! 

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! You're right -- the yellow is perfect with the floral stripey pattern on the dress :)

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so perfect! That song goes along with your wonderfully bright photos, such a great pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this entire look! So perfect for spring!
    xx Mariah
    sprinkleofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very fun to dress uo for spring! I have a spring outfit latest post on my blog. And i would be happy if you have time and drop by..

    Lovelots,
    cassiecadiz.blogsoot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the epitome of spring in this outfit! I adore the print mixed dress and your vivid yellow jacket on top. Amazing look as always Ashley :)
    Also, love this song! Thanks for sharing - I'm always on the lookout for new music

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow your jacket is beautiful! it works so well with the lovely print of the dress which you wear really well.

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your yellow blazer!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, you look so cheery in bright in your yellow blazer and pretty printed dress! I hope things are going well for you, Miss Ashley! Enjoy the lovely weather. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress! I love how you paired the florals with that bright jacket. Looks great!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pop of yellow !! beautiful..

    xo josephine
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that bright jacket with those big b&w stripes! Great combo :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete