photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Shop My Closet: Crochet Crop Top & Rose Skirt

I am slowly but surely adding more pieces to my online shop, Shop Twenties Girl Style. Stay tuned for more Shop My Closet posts, or check out what else is for sale HERE!

****All pieces for sale are in great condition (never worn or worn a handful of times) and come from a clean, smoke free environment:) 

In this post, BOTH the skirt and shirt are for sale! 
The top is new (with tags still attached) and the skirt was worn a handful of times and is in great condition. 
Shop these items at my closet (HERE) or email me with any questions at twentiesgirlstyle@gmail.com


Size: Small
Brand: Express
 NEW with tags still attached
originally $39.90
SOLD

Size: Small
Brand: Forever 21
SOLD

 Top: Express (shop my closet)
Skirt: Forever 21 (shop my closet)
Bandeau: Victoria's Secret PINK
Shoes: Target - IDENTICAL version HERE







10 comments:

  1. you're so adorable! i love how you style your clothes that you're selling. and i love how you've been wearing red lipstick! it looks amaaazing on you Ashley! love love love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove this outfit! You are too cute :)

    Bri
    breezydaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am nuts! I loved this outfit combo so much that I jumped on it real quick. Just bought it :)

    THANK YOU! hehe ;)

    Sam

    lazygirldiaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I just packaged them and will ship them out tomorrow! I will email as soon as your order has been shipped! Thanks Sam!

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'm so excited. I never knew there was an online story thing like that...I think I'm going to start my own :)

      Can't wait to get the package!

      Delete
  4. I need to start trying to sell my items on my blog! I was worried no one would be my size, but you look to be around my size and are having success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a way to seel your stuff! Show off how cute and amazing they look :) That crochet top is such a perfect piece to have, and the bold floral skirt is lovely.
    Looks like they're already selling off fast! :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. How darling are you?! I love that crotchet top... oooooh, I'm almost tempted to buy it. You're my size and everything... eeee. Good thing someone already bought it though. ;) Ah well!

    You have pretty lipstick on here. You are just always so put together. I admire that about you so much, you darling little lady, you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect look for a summer evening! I could see that skirt remixed a million ways. Also love how you styled the top with a bandeau. And looks like you sold out, awesome!
    Muahhhhsss
    Annie

    ReplyDelete