photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, February 22, 2013

Yeah...I Really Own That: Lauren from Sincerely, Lo

When I first laid eyes on Lauren's blog, Sincerely, Lo (formerly Mintgem), it was love at first sight. Lauren reminds me of that girl you knew in school that everyone wanted to be. Her style is so darn cool and effortless, and I find myself noting details about her outfits (that I try and imitate later), on a daily basis. Yeah...I'm sort of obsessed with Lauren's style. 

Oh, and I forgot to mention...Lauren makes KILLER jewelry. Lauren's impeccable taste in fashion definitely translates to her jewelry, Mintgem. Every piece is cool and edgy, and her bracelets look great stacked, to complete that ever coveted arm party. Yeah guys, once again, I'm obsessed! Lauren often showcases her pieces on her blog, but they can be purchased in her Etsy shop HERE

I am so excited to introduce you to the stylish and crafty "Yeah...I Really Own That" guest blogger for February...

Lauren from Sincerely, Lo
Hello! My name is Lauren! My blog is called Sincerely, Lo.
I want to thank Ashley for letting me guest post for her February "Yeah...I really own that!" It forced me to pull out a piece of clothing I bought last summer, wore once, and stuck in the back of my closet.

I found these pants at TJ Maxx and for some reason they struck my eye and wallet. I thought they were super cool and I liked how they were pants but almost appear to look like a maxi skirt! I am all about comfort, people! So anyways, for this post I decided to pair these interesting pants with some of my favorites!







Thank you so much for reading and be sure to stop by my blog, Sincerely, Lo, and say hello! 

15 comments:

  1. Oh man Ashley, I think you just introduced me to a new blogger favorite! She has AMAZINGLY effortless style. She made these palazzo pants look so cool - which is quite a feat in my opinion. Lol
    Also, THANK YOU for that amazing comment on my last post. :) Definitely put a smile on my face. Haha, GIRRRRL POWER!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the pants

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are actually pretty awesome pants. I mean, they are comfy looking. Don't think I could ever pull them off myself, though!

    && Ashley, girl, I will totally be waiting in anticipation for whatever crazy ideas you may have to throw at me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love lauren's style! she seriously worked those pants :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh you look so lovely! Those pants look great on you :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. but daang girl, they loook good on you!! I love the print!(: Hope you can stop by sometime(:

    xx, Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought at first it was a maxi skirt!
    The hat suits you very well :)

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah thanks for introducing her! I absolutely love the styling of the outfit. The jacket and the hat bring the already cool pants to the next level :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  9. She totally pulls these off...I'm GLAD she owns them!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing trousers

    Xenia
    xox

    xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete