photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Yeah...I Really Own That: Linda from Trendy Teal

I was so excited when Linda from Trendy Teal agreed to be my December "Yeah...I Really Own That" guest blogger! I have been following Linda since I started seriously blogging in May. Linda has a unique style that definitely follows the Twenties Girl Style, by wearing what she loves, no matter the trend. Linda has a special way of connecting with her reader's, as she blogs like she is writing to her bff rather than the world wide web, which has gained her many loyal followers (myself included:) ). 

So, on that note...please welcome"Yeah...I Really Own That" guest blogger for December...
Linda from Trendy Teal


 Hey guys, Linda from Trendy Teal here. When Ashley asked me to do this post, I knew exactly which item to use for a "Yeah I really own that" piece. This ugly Christmas sweater that I thrifted last winter immediately popped into my mind. What possessed me to dig this out from the bottom of the musky racks and actually purchase it? I'm not sure...
I just know that I was enamored by the bold rose print and warmth it provided. And even though the appeal has worn off by now, I still can't let it go. Pairing it with skinnies is the practical go-to, so for today's outfit, I decided to try it with a skirt. Well, what better way to add some edge to a kooky sweater than a leather paneled skirt? 
I'm sure we've all picked up an item at one time or another that we later regretted. But this one is something I've just learned to work with and has helped me get creative!









*Check out what "Yeah...I really Own That" is all about by visiting Sarah from Caring Cowls Post about her dolphin shirt  or my original post featuring my Miley Cyrus playsuit! 

22 comments:

  1. Yep, Linda, you make that sweater look damn sexy. GURL. WORK IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Linda! She is a wonderful girl and you're right. Her writing is like she is talking with a friend!
    <3

    Avi

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post!

    If you like, check out my latest post?

    Jess XO

    http://www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweater <3 :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally love these posts :D its sooo funny and super interesting :-) Linda seems like a great girl with a lot of humor ... i should check out her page soon. :-)

    even thoug this sweater is kinda ugly i love it ... haha i love those christmas sweater no matter what exactly they look like :D

    xoxo
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen such an ugly sweater worn so well! Bravo ;P
    - Ididtellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear*
    I love it
    XOXO

    neuzamariano.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a great sweater! love!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I kind of love this...she totally rocks it!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those shoes

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty! cute sweater too! :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this sweater is super cute! She looks great!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make that ugly sweater work! Love the shoes too!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shoes!!

    www.fayelosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So great! What a fabulous guest blogger and this sweater is priceless! Happy weekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dresses design for the Winter season showed in this post with very good looking pictures. Your selection of dress is sound impressive and good. Every woman must like to wear this design of dress. I have confusion in the selection of design and you have the answer of my that problem. writers-house.com/buy-term-paper-online/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This fashion trend is very beautiful and charming. The girls who apply this fashion trend will look very sexy and charming. Female's http://thietbidinhviadsun.zohosites.com/employees will use this style

    ReplyDelete