photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Who Wears Short Shorts

The 100 degree temperatures have left me wearing swimsuits pretty much every day. I live in the pool or the lake near my house, emerging only when necessary. It is so hot, but I can't complain as I have craved the heat for so long.
I have never been much of a shorts girl, preferring dresses or skirts in the summer months, but  lately I have found I have become OBSESSED. I love anything and everything from high waisted, neon brights and studs to cute prints, lacy details and yes, even ode's to America. Who wears short shorts? This girl!

Who Wears Short Shorts


Highwaisted shorts
nastygal.com

Neon shorts
barneys.com

Free People cotton shorts
$79 - eluxe.ca

Highwaisted shorts
nastygal.com

Distressed shorts
nastygal.com










Which Pair Are Your Favorite?? 

15 comments:

  1. Hi! great shorts! I would go with the Nasty Gal one's as my fav since I have them ;-)

    I love your blog and I'm now following you via GFC! Follow back?! I'd really appreciate it!

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink ones and those crazy colorful ones!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove shorts, i just wish I could wear them here :-( we dont really have a summer ... its raining like every single day and it is getting really annoying. i havent been to the town pool yet this summer and i really wanna go but the weather is just so shitty :-( and it is already July. I just wish the sun would come out at least for a few days ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I am seriously wanting those studded, blue/purple pair! I pretty much live in my shorts during summer :)

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, love these!! I was actually looking for some comfy shorts! Thanks.

    you can check my new posts at:

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts! My favs are the first and fourth! xo

    www.daisychandwars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so gorgeous ! I'd love to get / make pair of dyed ones, like those with studs.. They're so cool & different from anything I own. :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love all of these! There are so many unique styles to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, there are so many I like! Think the lace ones are my favs :) x Elma

    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was never really into shorts, until this summer :) I like your selection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a sucker for all of them but I particularly like the ones with lace insert.

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit!!!
    i'm your new follower :)) would you like to follow me back? :)
    kisses.
    G.

    THE CIHC
    THE CIHC FAN PAGE ON FB

    ReplyDelete