photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Floral Off the Shoulder Dress


Happy Tuesday! Anybody else ever struggle with finding time to take photos?! My husband takes most of my photos, and finding time when we are both available has been so difficult hence the lack of posts lately. 

I've been waiting forever to post this sweet off the shoulder dress. I've had it on repeat all fall. I love the pretty fall floral tones and that it's long sleeve. I've even worn it to work with a chunky knit sweater, tights and boots. 

Get the Look

15 comments:

  1. This is def. something that I would wear! Love the off the shoulder look and this dress is just gorgeous! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing that dress at Nordstrom for weeks! It looks so great on you!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you always have the best floral dresses??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so pretty!! You always have the cutest outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is too cute on you!

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall florals, and that dress is perfect on you!!!

    - Nicole @ www.WorkWearWander.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest dress! I seriously need or want to raid your closet! Ha!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a soft, pretty dress and I am in love with the bag! overall, a lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute off the shoulder dress!! Loving this!

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable pattern <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This text is priceless the great article thank a lot

    ReplyDelete
  12. This text is priceless the great article thank a lot

    ReplyDelete