photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Striped Midi Dress

Before today's post, I have some exciting news...
One of my FAVORITE online stores is having a 25% off sale for 3 days only! Use the code 'INTHEFAM' to save big! 

Dress: Nordstrom (On sale!) // Jacket: Forever 21 // Necklace: Feather Lariat Necklace c/o Alexandra Gioia // Shoes: Dolce Vita // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Sunnies: Illesteva via Ditto - try DITTO for 1 month free! Use code 'TWENTIESGIRLSTYLE' /
I picked up this striped midi dress before my trip to California in December. I figured it was the perfect dress for travel because of the midi length and the stretchy material was a huge comfort factor. It's currently on super sale and I have the grey option sitting in my cart. It's such a good basic dress for the spring and summer! I even plan on wearing it to work! So far I've styled it with wedges and these for a more laidback look!

Get the Look



16 comments:

  1. love this! long dresses are my favorite!

    http://sofiaa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could pull off this length in a dress because the stores are overflowing with cute midi dresses. But even though I cant, you can rock it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those lace up sandals! such a cute look, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress does look super comfortable! It's such a clean, well put together look, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that dress and those shoes are perfect for summer! I have a similar pair in orange and I love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got the Friends & Family sale pulled up in another tab right now! haha I'm ready! Love your necklace by the way. xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so chic! Love how its a midi!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. In your post, there is a fantastic collection and having classic designs of leather jackets, outfits and coat for ladies, gents and everyone too. Your posts and pictures are amazing and out of this world and i keep watching your blogs. Thanks for sharing. Deadpool wade wilson jacket

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the length of your dress and your shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING that denim jacket! Xoxo Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit. I need that purse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A denim jacket is always that item that works with so much. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, those sandals are everything! I know I said that the other day, but I really am obsessed with them!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete