photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Turtleneck + Over the Knee Boots

Sweater: Nordstrom, also love this option // Pants: Similar here and here // Boots: Here (HIGHLY recommend!)  // Bag: Tory Burch, similar // Sunnies: Illesteva via Ditto - try DITTO for 1 month free! Use code 'TWENTIESGIRLSTYLE// 
If you haven't noticed, I have been LOVING winter white lately. I mentioned in yesterday's post that this January was feeling a little dreary, and I noticed that wearing white works as a mini mood booster! It's a reminder that warm weather is just around the corner! 

I wore a very similar outfit last week, and loved it so much that I just couldn't help but recreate it this week! I LOVE this turtleneck sweater SO much that I bought it in a few colors. It has been one of my winter staples and I have mixed and matched these sweet little sweaters quite a few different ways. 

One thing at the top of my lust list? A pair of Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots... a girl can dream, right? I didn't want to splurge as I wasn't sure how much I would wear them, and when this pair came highly recommended, I couldn't help but snatch them up. It's definitely the look for less as these boots look so similar to the more pricey option! I've gotten a ton of wear out of them and definitely recommend! Maybe next year I will splurge on a pair of Weitzman's or be so good all year that Santa will leave them under the tree for me next year... :) but for now these will do JUST fine! 

Get the Look


13 comments:

  1. What a simple, cute way to wear OTK boots! Looks so cozy. :-)

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combinations and you look well put together while being comfy! :)

    Much Love Rx
    www.rittz.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute, cozy outfit! I love the colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make such versatile outfits with over the knee boots, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beyond gorgeous. I adore that turtle neck and the knit is perfection. I wish I could pull off over the knee boots, because these are amazing.

    Nicole //http://www.chroniclinghome.com/2016/01/beauty-101.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are so perfect and I love the way that sweater falls! So cute!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that the turtleneck neckline is slouchier than conventional turtlenecks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit looks so cozy and warm! I'm obsessed with those OTK boots!

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit. I need to go buy this like now! I actually don't own any white jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am OBSESSED with that sweater! It looks so cozy :) Also, love your hair in these photos. The curls are sooo pretty!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color of your sweater! Maroon is one of my favorite fall/winter colors.

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the maroon sweater! I'm also obsessing over those OTK boots!!

    Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

    ReplyDelete