photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Instagram Round-Up!

Happy Wednesday! 
Sharing some of my favorite recent Instagram looks today! 
Want to see more? Follow me @twentiesgirlstyle

 My favorite combo! Coming to the blog soon!
Dress // Scarf (back in stock!) // Boots // Hat here, similar here


 This green cargo jacket is one of my favorite purchases from last month! Every girl needs a good cargo jacket in their closet!
Jacket // Scarf // Boots 

Top // Sweater // Jeans - similar // Boots // Bag 

 A cozy Halloween outfit, topped with kitty ears, of course! This dress is just $20 and comes in a bunch of different colors!
Dress // Boots // Scarf // Ears 

 My obsession with Taudrey is beyond. These bracelets are on repeat every week! 

 The top of my fall essentials list!
Clutch // Earrings // Scarf - similar // Boots, similar here

 A work look! These pants are one of my must haves for my work wardrobe!
Pants // Top // Sweater - similar here and here // Bag // Sunnies - first month free with code 'TWENTIESGIRLSTYLE' // Shoes

 Overalls are a girls best friend!

Another work look! A chambray dress is so easy to layer.
Dress - similar here and here // Scarf - similar // Boots // Bag // Sweater

20 comments:

  1. I just love your insta! Your style is so adorable!

    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous of your wardrobe!

    https://midwestmeanderings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the way you styled the chambray dress - I've had one for over a year and still haven't worn it because I don't know how to wear it. Definitely going to try it your way!

    xo Olivia | prepessentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cargo jacket!
    You have the best style.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute fall looks! Love love all of the plaid!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great outfits, I love them all!
    xo, claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I completely loved your October style. You nailed fall chic <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really loving your scarves! They go so well with all of your outfits and they look so warm!

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfits! I love that you can pull off the overalls-they're so precious!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fab outfits! I absolutely love the use of the scarves!
    with southern grace,
    Lindsey
    www.withsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great instas! I love all of your booties!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your flatlays! It takes true talent to nail 'em the way you do. x Nicole | www.changeanddress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many cute fall outfits!!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving that cargo jacket--I've been on the lookout for one for months now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're my new style spirit animal, these are freaking awesome! Love the flatlays, I'm working on this!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your wardrobe--especially all the boots! Heart eyes for days :)

    Julia | Pennies & Paper

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your fall style - especially that blanket scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooo many cute looks, but I'm especially loving that work look :) I'm always looking for workplace wardrobe inspiration!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your looks! I need to go follow you on Instagram!!

    ReplyDelete


  20. http://jumperads.unblog.fr/2017/03/23/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d8%ad
    %d8%a7%d8%a6%d9%84-2017/
    http://jumperads.unblog.fr/2017/03/23/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%85%d8%aa%d8%ae%d8%b5%d8%b5%d8%a9-
    %d9%85%d8%af%d9%8a%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%82%d8%b7%d9%8a%d9%81/
    http://jumperads.unblog.fr/2017/03/23/%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d9%8a%d9%86%d8%a8%d8%b9/
    http://jumperads.unblog.fr/
    http://jumperads.unblog.fr/2017/04/15/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d8%ac
    %d8%af%d8%a9/

    ReplyDelete