photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Home T



 I have wanted a Home T FOREVER (hence the excitement in the picture below...). What better way to show a little state pride?? Not only is this the cutest tee, but it is so comfy! I've already decided I am ordering this one asap. It's a Disney-fantatic's must have!! I also love that the Home T donates some of the proceeds to non-profit organizations. You definitely need a Home T in your life!

I've been a little MIA lately as I have meetings all this week and am also spending lots of time in the classroom getting it all ready for my new first graders! As sad as I am to see summer go, I'm getting really excited to get this year started!

and then there's this.....someone's excited. 

18 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I especially love the Disney one, since I don't live in the states, but I am obsessed with anything Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Home T! So soft and comfy. Loving how you styled it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff!! This outfit provides the utmost comfort we aspire for. This usually makes a remark of a relaxed and recreational mood. I really feel to go for an outing in it, whether its a beach walk or a normal party. I recently read an interesting though over fashion here- http://www.jewelexi.com/blog/fashion/inventive-ways-to-style-your-pencil-skirt . It really showcases a unique story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides it looks very beautiful, the contents of its news was very nice
    kept constantly updated useful information like this
    I will always visit your blog
    Thank you, nice to meet you and always success

    Obat Trombosis Vena Dalam
    Cara Tepat Berhubungan Seksual Disaat Hamil
    Obat Alzheimer
    Beberapa Tanda Kehamilan
    Penyebab Jantung Berdebar Debar

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice website, the site is very interesting, a lot of helpful articles and the latest news that arouse interest. nice!!
    pengobatan untuk sembuhkan curek

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its very informative, interactive and quality content. I wish you all good luck for your coming blogs and posts. Keep sharing! Well done!
    Cacar Air
    Kista Ovarium
    obat radang tenggorokan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  9. https://issuu.com/emc-mee/docs/______-____________-__________-____ شركات نقل العفش بالدمام
    https://issuu.com/emc-mee/docs/______-______-________________1_.do نقل عفش بالدمام
    https://issuu.com/emc-mee/docs/______________________________.docx نقل اثاث بالدمام
    https://issuu.com/emc-mee/docs/________-______-______-_____________5eee6b62b0c947 شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    https://issuu.com/emc-mee/docs/___________________________________ شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة

    ReplyDelete