photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer Trends: Ballet Flats

Flats for Summer

Every girl needs a good pair of ballet flats in her closet! They can be dressed up or down and look cute with just about anything! I love wearing flats in the summer time especially. You can never go wrong with jeans, a plain tank and a good pair of flats! It's a foolproof go anywhere, do anything outfit! There are a few pairs currently on my radar for summer, but I am especially loving the Michael Kors ballet flats (options here). They are SO classic and I adore the different textures and color options. I know I would be able to wear these with anything and through every season! Adding a pair of ballet flats to my summer must have list ASAP, along with some espadrilles (loving the styles here) and gladiator sandals. Hey, a girl's feet must have options! 

8 comments: