photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, March 26, 2015

#WIWT Leopard


 Dress: Loft (this fall)
Sunnies: Anthropologie 









It's been a crazy few days in my world! 
My posts have been sparse the past few weeks as I focused on getting ready for the end of the trimester at work AND planning a wedding. 
I decided to take a few days off from the blog to really focus on getting a few things done, and it's been such a huge relief to get those big worries checked off my to do list! 
This will be my only post this week, but hopefully things will be back to normal by next week! Thanks in advance for being patient with me and continuing to support Twenties Girl Style as I juggle a few different things at once...it's a learning process! 

Now, about this sweet little dress! I picked this up at Loft last fall and it was one of my favorite pieces for fall and winter. I loved pairing it with tights, chunky sweaters, thick socks and boots, but with warmer days ahead, I felt the urge to break it out with bare legs (and my all time favorite shoes of course)! I have linked some of my current favorite leopard options for you to get the look! 



Get the Look



Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
There are no rules or guidelines, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!


22 comments:

  1. Everything's so adorable from top to toe!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the leopard!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leopard dress and the crossbody bag!

    knotsandruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leopard dress and the crossbody bag!

    knotsandruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you good information. Here we discuss sharing information with one another.
    Obat Flu Singapura Alami
    Obat Glaukoma Herbal

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little number is so cute on you!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that dress!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just couldn’t leave your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information a person supply on your guests?
    Is going to be again regularly to check up on new posts
    Obat Rheumatoid Arthritis Herbal, Obat Kanker Prostat Alami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have right here on this post.
    I am coming back to your blog for more soon.
    Obat Gondok Tradisional Obat Liver Tradisional Obat Benjolan Di Leher Tradisional Obat Glaukoma Tradisional Obat Radang Tenggorokan Tradisional

    ReplyDelete

  10. Excellent builds you have there keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of the best pages I've visited glad to be in your yard this amazing I find your site from gogole. Thanks for sharing, and I would be very happy and happy if you are also willing to visit to our website and read them to share information and knowledge about health, disease and treatment. Thank you and may be beneficial for all.
    Pengobatan Herbal Kanker Payudara
    Obat Jantung Koroner
    Obat Pembengkakan Ibu jari (Bunions)
    Pengobatan Alami Pengapuran Tulang Paling Ampuh dan Efektif
    Pengertian, Penyebab, Bahaya dan Pengobatan Diabetes Melitus
    Jagonya Obat Tradisional Tulang Dan Sendi
    Obat Batuk Berdarah
    Cara Mengobati dan Menyembuhkan Cacar Monyet / Impetigo Bulosa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the information...Success for the website, as well as the previously asked permission to visit here ... Obat Bursitis | Obat Infeksi Tulang | Obat Gastroenteritis atau Radang Lambung | Produk Green World Original 100% Bergaransi | Obat Step

    ReplyDelete