photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, March 29, 2013

Revamp

Skirt: 'Vegan Leather Skater Skirt' via Tobi (get 50% off your first order when you join) - Identical version from Daily Look( get $10 off when you register HERE)
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita 'Pilar' - HERE
Hat: Roxy 'Autumn' hat - On Sale HERE
Watch: Fossil 'Heather' - find it HERE
Earrings: 'Take Back the Night' Earrings in Black c/o August Wrinkle









If you haven't noticed, Twenties Girl Style got a little face lift this week! This revamp is thanks to the lovely and talented Joyce over at Joyful Outfits. I seriously adore it and am excited that my blog actually looks like a blog now...thanks Joyce!!!

This week has been crazy. I guess thats what you get for getting an almost 2 week vacation. Getting back into the swing of things is always difficult after time off! The weather here has been so bipolar, transitioning from freezing to warm and breezy day after day. It's supposed to warm up this weekend for good and be in the 70's for Easter. Fingers crossed!!

I love prints for spring. The easiest way to get on the print wagon? Polka dots! This top from August Wrinkle  (which also comes in mint...adorable!), is the perfect mix of sheer and polkadots. I feel like this piece will be so easy to transition throughout the seasons as its light and airy but easily layer-able. Perfection. I've been rocking my vegan leather skirt quite often lately and really loved how the polka dot top helped to tone down toughness and bring out a more playful side. With my favorite DV by Dolce Vita wedges and my new FAVORITE hat (seriously, I've never been a hat girl, but I never want to take this one off!!), I felt this was an outfit worthy of a revamped blog :)

23 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the shirt and really great color combination! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASHLEY! Whoaoaooaoaoaoao i am in love with your new blog design! I love Joyce's blog and design too haha and she did an amazing job on yours! It really highlights your outfits now, and your photography stands out so much in this post that I haven't noticed before! It must be the revamp ;) Or maybe I just love this outfit! Have a great Easter weekend! :*
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop being so cuuute!
    and yes, i am loving your new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yerr bloggg looks awesommmmeee! *_* Haha think I could hire Joyce to redesign Trendy Teal?
    Love how the outfit you chose to debut the new blog layout with! The sheer blouse with tough leather skirt was a perfect choice. Also, I can see why you'd have trouble taking that hat off - so adorable!
    Hope you have a good weekend, and Happy Easter! :)

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I have a similar hat, and I feel the exact same way about it :) I'm in love with your blog layout btw, it's perfectamundo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this outfit is gorgeous!
    and omg i must say i love the header of your blog!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love the shoes and the earrings
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always! Hugs from Turkey!

    diaryofmystery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh heeeey, Joyce did an amazing job on your layout! It's so beautiful. I like the fresh, clean look. I bet it makes you feel like a whole new lady, huh, Ashley? :D hehe!

    Man, I am loving everything about this outfit. I would proudly sport this entire outfit. Your leather skirt, those cute little triangle earrings, and your pretty blouse... all such stunning pieces, so well put together!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love the whole outfit! So in love with that hat!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute. love the whole outfit. Such a clean and fresh look.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a lovely outfit! cute colors :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I already mentioned it but that is the cutest hat ever! Love the color and it looks so pretty with the polka dots :) And thanks for the shout out Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The blog looks fantastic and so do you! I love the hat and the polka dots! So cute!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the skirt, and you look so adorable in that hat–it's a great color! Love the new look around these parts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute blog makeover! You look great in that hat girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable outfit! Absolutely LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in love with your polka dot blouse and you look adorable in that hat. lovely outfit girl.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I love your blog, you are really stylish and this outfit is beautiful !!! If you want come into my blog, and tell me what you think about him, and if it likes you, what about to follow each other? If want follow me, text me and I sure follow you back ! I would be really happy!
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fun page

    ReplyDelete
  20. That hat looks SO cute on you! And I love love love that polka dot blouse with that skirt :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness I love that outfit! The skirt, too and hat!! And booties! I just got a summer straw hat but have never been a hat person. Seeing you in this one is making me want one like this too. ; )
    walkinginmmphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete