photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, October 15, 2012

Shop My Closet!!

There comes a time when pieces of clothing in our closet aren't getting as much love as they need and deserve a new home. With this in mind, I decided to open my own Shop My Closet for Twenties Girl Style! All pieces featured below can be found at Shop Twenties Girl Style. They are all pre-owned (by me...obviously!), and in pretty good condition, unless noted otherwise! I'm starting small, with just four pieces, but expect new additions to the store in the coming months!

Size: Small
Originally from: Forever 21

A gorgeous, one-shoulder dress in a metallic brocade print. The best feature? Pockets! I wore this dress to my boyfriend's fraternity formal. I purchased it at Forever 21 and it was one of the more pricey pieces I have ever purchased from there. 









Size: Small
Originally from: Target

An adorable tunic/dress in rich colors that is perfect for fall! A smocked top and removable straps make this piece very versatile. Wear it as a skirt, dress, strapless dress, or top! I love it paired with a good chambray and tights and boots for the colder months!








Size: Small
Originally from: Nordstroms (Brass Plum)

A pretty, pale pink ruffled skirt adorned with charming ruffles! This skirt is very easy to dress up or down!





Size: Small
Originally from: Forever 21

This Forever 21 dress is brand new with the tags still attached! The grey and black colors allow this dress to be paired with any pop of color and the ruffle detailing at the top adds an adorable touch.



Like any of these pieces? Pick them up HERE at Shop Twenties Girl Style or under the Shop My Closet tab! 



PS Don't forget to enter the Rire Boutique Giveaway!! 

34 comments:

  1. Great outfits! My favorite was the second to last. :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for you! You need a whole house to accomodate all your clothing ;). I love that last dress, you look fantastic in it! If only we were similar sizes....big booty-o!

    You know you love me... xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pieces! I love that you were able to style each and every item to its full potential! Whoever ends up with them are going to be extremely happy(: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the metallic brocade dress! What a good idea to sell old stuff. Looks like you're selling them for some good prices too! I may have to scoop up that metallic dress....
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such amazing items you put! I wish I could buy but you are too small for me :) Maybe if I get to that level! Haha

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good idea! You look adorable in all of them but making room for new clothes calls for getting rid of some, right?? Or does it? Ha Hope you have a great week!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfits as always. I love that dress!

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first dress is so gorgeous and elegant! i love it alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great dresses! I have to pull out some of my old ones and sell them :( cause I'm moving overseas soon!

    and I have posted my first ever youtube haul video. It can be viewed on my blog. Let me know your thoughts :)
    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have amazing things here... I think that if I were you I wouldn't be able to give them :) The skirt is great :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
  11. ....man...why are you so small?? :b
    Haha, these are some lovely items, I'm positive you won't have any trouble selling them!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the first dress! but it is probably one size too small for me :(

    Jess xo

    P.s. Check out my new outfit post: http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post!
    really nice blog.
    wanna follow each other???
    join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that ruffle skirt...I'm sure that will be picked up in an instant!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice stuff, the ruffle skirt is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for following.just followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. likeeee your blog,
    keep posting and go for it!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the first dress! You have great taste. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you back via GFC. Keep in touch!! I love your blog!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ash the Metallic Brocade Dress is STUNNING!!!! You are TOO GORGEOUS girl!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this idea! What a great way to make some money on the side. You look gorgeous in all of these pieces! You should be a personal shopper!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore your lovely style! Following you back!
    xx
    quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete
  22. your clothes are so cute as are you! :) that first dress is beautiful and love that it has pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love the ruffle skirt! Super tempted to get it!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for the kind words, your post made me ultra happy! Adore yours style as well, especially the one with the stripe blouse, delicious! :-D Following

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm selling some of my clothes too. They need new owners indeed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi sweetie!
    Nice outfits, love the first dress, so girly
    Hope your new store has a lot of success :)
    Wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous! The third outfit is my fave!
    Please check out my blog on www.mywoodenshoes.com and let me know if you wanna follow each other!

    Ciska

    www.mywoodenshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I need to do something like this too! I have so much clothing that I just don't wear that much.
    I love the ruffled F21 skirt... I have the same one in black.

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the outfits, especially that ruffled skirt - you look too cute!
    Now following you, do visit me and follow back if you like what you see!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. you'd make a paper bag look good, you are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome idea! Sometimes we get a group of girls together for a Wardrobe swap. That's lots of fun and I have got some GREAT clothes out of it.

    - Ididtellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the outfits and your blog too! just followed! :-)

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your Blog <3

    http://ha-hair.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete