photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, June 4, 2012

Prints on Prints




Top: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle Jeggings: Find HERE 
Jacket: I borrowed this jacket from a friend 5 years ago and just found it in the back of my closet...oops. Love you, A:]
Scarf: Old Navy - Find a Similar Version HERE
Boots: Hunter: Find at Nordstroms HERE
Bracelet: Bought in the leather shop in Frontierland at Disneyland<3 It's my fave.
Stacking Rings: Target
Umbrella: This little beauty by Totes was on clearance at Target for $3.99. So thrifty! 





50 degrees and rainy and it’s June. JUNE. Where is my summer weather?! Rather than wearing my little sundresses I’ve been dreaming about all winter, I’m bundled up in layers. Today I made the best out of it and paired all of my favorite cold weather wears together for a cozy, laidback look.




My newest obsession is stacking rings. I got the adorable ones above for $7.99 at Target, but am lusting after these beauties from Coach. I think the reason I’m so obsessed is because they sort of remind me of the Little Mermaid….

Sundance Catalog : Although I’ve never purchased any rings from this online catalog,  I visit the site often as the rings are totally drool worthy.  Check out the section on stacking rings and I swear your heart will be won over as well:]

Some of my favorites…





34 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous look, love the combination!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, june is crazy haha!
    amazing post and rings, great blog honey!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit ... your scarf is awesome :D
    and i love the umbrella, everyone should have one like that haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, the stripe top is gorgeous!! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this jewelry and your outfit! it's really beautiful! thanks for your sweet comment! following you now! would you follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That umbrella looks so pretty! And the scarf is very cool too

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Like your blog! Loving your outfits and I really need that umbrella :) Target has such great stuff. I am going to follow, hope you will follow back :)
    XO Tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi girl!
    What a beautiful outfit! Like the jacket and your boots!
    The rings are sooo nice!
    Thanks for your comment, following from now,
    hope you follow back?

    alisvolatpropiisdairy.blogspot.com

    With love, M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfits and style! I definitely think you'll find something you love here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tyostyle . Happy blogging [and shopping ; ) ]

    Fashion & Love,
    TYO

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love the simplistic but pretty outfit

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i always wanted black hunters! i envy you haha and your scarf is nice too- im following :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautifull look, love this colours! You are so pretty woman :)


    Kisses!


    eva-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The umbrella looks lovely! Love it:)

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love every item!! you mixed the pieces so well! keep posting!
    thanks for visit my blog!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute outfit and I love how you style it. Nothing wrong with rainy and cool weather when you have Hunter boots :) So chic!

    Just found your blog and a new follower :)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ashley! (Love your name!!)
    I like your first picture...is so cheerful...and mysterious at the same time!
    Have a great week!
    xx

    The Lady Posh

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable outfit! I love your colorful umbrella. Your blog is so cute!! =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mixing prints is so fun and you did a nice job of it! You look lovely!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it! Great outfit and you're so pretty!
    I follow you:)

    If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my blog.

    http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great!
    Nice style!
    Following your blog!
    Maybe, you can follow my blog? :)
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. CUTE! you are stinkin adorbs. xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great look, love that combination. I started follow you ;)
    Con Tacones en el Metro

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute. I love your casual style.
    Your rubber boots are great, I have 3 pairs of them, and I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Huntersy to klasyka, ale to ta parasolka jest nieziemska:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing rings!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. you have a fantastic blog. i hope you will come check mine out!!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  28. love your style! follow you:) hope you do the same

    ReplyDelete
  29. that umbrella is absolutely adorable! wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey !
    thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for following me :D
    i really apreciate that :)
    anyway, i defenetely following you back ^^
    love your blog!!

    XO,
    petitepita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute umbrella. It's raining like crazy here in Australia, and I really need to buy a cute one. Nice scarf too, it really pulls the outfit together.

    ReplyDelete
  32. amazing;0 I like autfitls like that;)

    ReplyDelete