photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, January 29, 2012

M.I.A.

Yes, I have been a very bad blogger lately. But I must admit that my life is anything but fabulous. A day in the life of me consists of getting up at the butt crack of dawn, getting ready while I am half awake, making it to the classroom by 7:30, spending the day with a bunch of wonderful kiddos, home by 4:30ish, dinner, lesson planning and bed by 9:30. Whew. While I love student teaching, life after college is far from the glamour that I imagined.

I'm still alive and I promise to be better...starting this week. Now I'm going to crawl into bed in my favorite fleece PJs (yes, its 6:30 pm) and prep my lessons for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment